Open the mobile door panel of the Teppanyaki equipment and place the removed door panel; open the teppanyaki electric box door and confirm that the circuit breaker is in the power-off state; connect the reserved power cable and the leakage circuit breaker in sequence. Ensure that the grounding wire is connected to the grounding pile (electrical system power consumption 380V/8KW).
Yes, Our equipment is tailored to the customer's requirements, except in the case of some equipment changes, these are subject to availability. It is recommended that you communicate with a professional manufacturer's sales manager first.
The electric heating teppanyaki equipment is simple to operation, clean and hygienic, good security. The novice chef gets started quickly. Gas-heated equipment is more cost-effective and requires a higher level of operation for the chef.
After the teppanyaki equipment is used, after the temperature drops to 30 degrees-50 degrees, a small amount of salad oil is placed on the table top, and wipe with a scouring pad to reveal brightness. Under normal conditions, teppanyaki will brighten after a week. After the surface of the teppanyaki equipment has been cleaned, apply a small amount of salad oil to protect the countertop.
1. Open the main door with the key provided by the device, that is, enter the electric control box of the device.
2. Turn off and confirm that the power of the Teppanyaki equipment is off.
3. Use a screwdriver to loosen the fixing screws of the plate.
4, the filter, the plate carefully pulled out, be careful not to use too much force, so as not to damage the components on the plates and plates.
5. Inject hot water into the pre-prepared cleaning container until it is to 70% full. Equipped with plate cleaning solution.
6. Soak the electrode plate in the cleaning solution. When cleaning for the first time, it is recommended that the soaking time should not exceed 10 minutes. If the plate is too dirty, the soaking time can be extended appropriately.
7. Remove the soaked plates from the water, air dry, or dry them with a tool that does not exceed 100 degrees.
8. Wipe the inside of the purifier with a cotton cloth and clean up the debris. Such as around the purifier, around the oil drain hole and so on.
9. According to the original location when the plate is extracted, the air-dried plate is correctly put back into the purifier, and the screw is tightened with the equipped handle, or the electric control box and the purifier are closed and locked with the handle lock special handle.
Independent research and development, with the legal product certificate and production license issued by the state. The charcoal grilled fish stove adopts domestic leading technology, and the domineering appearance makes the equipment itself attract the eye of the diners and increase the restaurant characteristics; the unique interior.
Our equipment is made of low-carbon alloy steel and special steel plate for iron plate. It has an environmental protection effect, heating does not deform and does not change color, corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance.
500*500mm is the heating zone, and the rest is the insulation zone.
The inside of the teppanyaki is cleaned and exhausted, which effectively removes excess heat and exhaust gas and soot generated during combustion, so that the temperature of the furnace mouth is relatively low, which avoids the unsafe phenomenon when the chef operates. The high-temperature filling material is used for heat insulation around the combustion chamber, and the heat generated by the combustion is not easy to transfer to the periphery of the iron plate, so as to affect the customer's meal.
The inside of the device is easy to disassemble and easy to clean.
We will provide 4 sets of basic smoke exhaust schemes, design the wind duct according to the customer's restaurant drawings. If the basic plan is not available, we will come to the customer to see the scene.
Our equipment is made of special steel plate for teppanyaki. It will not rust as long as the iron plate is properly maintained. After the iron plate is generally used, it is necessary to dry the water and oil stains on the surface of the iron plate, and then apply a small amount of salad oil.
The equipment is equipped with a soot separation system.
We will provide customers with store guidance and provide customers with multiple solutions based on the drawings provided by the customers.
Under normal circumstances, the initial quotation does not include marble countertops. The prices quoted are bare metal prices, and other accessories are optional.
Not included, the reported size is the net size of the device and the regular size.