Detailed Explanation Of Japanese Teppanyaki Equipment
Japanese teppanyaki is not made of high-grade raw materials, so the cost is high, and now the teppanyaki chefs use their brains to move many Chinese food ingredients to the iron plate. Such as chicken wings, chicken, bacon rolls, pork neck meat, lamb meat, lamb meat rolls, fat beef, fat beef rolls, etc., vegetables such as asparagus, white mushroom, cabbage, cabbage, mushrooms, chicken legs, green peppers and so on. Seafoods such as scallops, green mussels, prawn, prawns, squid rings, etc. The main foods are rice, fried noodles, etc., which can be fried on iron plates. Japanese Teppanyaki emphasizes the taste of raw materials, with butter, pepper and a small amount of soy sauce to cook the ingredients. Now the chef of Teppanyaki will taste the savory sauce, oyster sauce, seafood sauce, brandy and so on. It is used in teppanyaki ingredients and has a richer taste.
For the construction and use of Japanese teppanyaki equipment, the following is a detailed explanation.
First, the advantages of Japanese teppanyaki equipment:
1. Japanese-style teppanyaki equipment has low power consumption, gas-saving, easy operation, excellent performance, humanized design and beautiful appearance.
2. The internal cleanable design of the original equipment eliminates the fire hazard caused by oil pollution inside the equipment, and the odor and mildew in the pipeline caused by the inability to clean the inside of the equipment. A unique centrifugal fume filter that forces the fume in the pipe to be filtered,
3, The humanized design of the tilting panel, it is more convenient for the chef to observe the temperature control system, the equipment consists of the main machine, peripheral decoration (including marble countertops), lampblack purifier and fan.
Second, the internal structure mainly includes:
A, the main thermal system B, the thermal insulation system C, the fire protection system D, the exhaust gas treatment system E, the dual fume treatment system;
Third, common equipment in seven fixed shapes:
Fourth, teppanyaki equipment material description:
1. The special plate for 20~28M/M teppanyaki is used for the frying plate, and the steel plate is integrally formed;
2. The foot is made of 1.0M/M 304# stainless steel plate;
3, the skeleton uses 4 * 4 * 0.25cm pipe.
Fiveth, teppanyaki electric heating and gas heating equipment parameters:
1, electric heating type:
The heater is heated by a heating tube: 380V/7.5KW;
The heater uses a special aluminum plate heating plate: 380V/7KW;
The heater uses an induction cooker heating plate: 380V/8KW;
2. Gas-fired double-ring double-fire burner:
Gas: 2.92 cubic meters / hour;
Liquefied gas: 0.98 kg / h;
Natural gas: 1.2 cubic meters / hour;
Accessories: stainless steel exhaust port, oil net, oil pocket, 1/9 plate, gravity foot, universal wheel
Sixth, gas teppanyaki equipment operation instructions:
1. First turn on the fan power supply, check the ventilation system, and then proceed to the next step after normal operation.
2. Then open the Miaohuo gas switch and press the ignition button to see if the seedling fire in the fire hole is ignited.
3. After the seedling is ignited, turn on the main fire switch and it will be used normally.
4. Finally adjust the size of the gas switch to a suitable state to control the flame strength of the burner.
Seven, electric iron plate burning equipment operating instructions
A. First turn on the fan power supply, check the ventilation system, and then proceed to the next step after normal operation. It is also possible to temporarily turn off the exhaust fan and turn it on again during actual operation.
B. Then press the power button, the device enters the standby state, press the heating start button, the heating system enters the heating state, and stops when the temperature reaches the set upper limit. most
The heating element of the rear equipment will cycle between the upper and lower temperature limits under the control of digital temperature control.
C. Temperature control setting process: First, turn on the power switch, the power light is on, turn on the start 挚, press SET 0.5 second screen to display CC.
Eight, teppanyaki countertop material
The iron plate is made of imported alloy steel, and the iron plate is ground by a surface grinder with a thickness of 20-25mm. The material is not deformed or discolored.
Nine, countertop processing
Heat treatment, surface planing, grinding, no processing at the bottom of the table, after special heat treatment, the table will reach a certain temperature in the shortest time.
Ten, Teppanyaki internal structure
1. Main heat system:
Gas: use atmospheric burner, control the temperature of teppanyaki by gas switch, main heat range 450mm*450mm
Electric heating: using a hot plate or an electric disk to heat, the temperature of the teppanyaki is controlled by a thermostat, and the main heat range is 600 mm × 400 mm.
2, Insulation system:
The area other than the main heat is the insulation system, and its temperature is controlled below 100 degrees. The humanized design avoids the safety hazard caused by the customer's curiosity touching the iron plate countertop.
3. Fire protection system:
Prevent the open fire from entering the exhaust duct and eliminate the safety hazards caused by open flames.
4. Exhaust gas treatment system:
The normal exhaust gas inside the equipment is discharged.
5. Double fume treatment system:
The inside of the equipment comes with a strainer and a collection drawer to prevent a large amount of oil from entering the pipeline and dripping directly into the oil collection drawer.
Eleven, exhaust requirements
The air volume of each equipment is 2500m3/Hr/set, the wind speed is 8m/s, the wind pressure depends on the length of the air duct, and the air duct can be connected to the outdoor, depending on the specific conditions.
Twelve, installation instructions
Thoroughly inspect all items before unloading and during unloading to determine if there is any damage during transportation. The company has carefully checked the products before leaving the factory. If the goods are lost or damaged, please notify us in time.
Thirteen, two tricks to measure temperature
After turning on the iron plate switch, the iron plate began to heat up slowly. How to test the temperature and determine the timing of cooking? Teppanyaki masters have their own coups.
1. The chef of "Cookeryaki Teppanyaki" usually first drops a few drops of oil on the iron plate or pours some water. If the temperature of the iron plate is very low, the water and oil will gather together instead of flowing around, this time the iron The board is not allowed to cook food. When oiled or water is found, they are found to flow quickly and begin to evaporate, and then they can be cooked.
2. The chef usually uses dry white wine to test the temperature: drop a few drops of wine on the iron plate. When the wine is seen to “smell” and become small water drops, this means that the temperature of the iron plate has reached 180 °C. Cooking food. Keep gathering in the middle to prevent the juice from flowing around, wait until it is boiled, then shovel it with a shovel and pour it on the ingredients. Sharp knives and forks are mainly used for cutting meat, such as beef, cowboy bones, etc. The chef will use a fork to hold the meat pieces, cut them into small strips with a sharp knife, and then distribute them to the guests.