Do you often eat teppanyaki really carcinogenic?
For the problem of carcinogenicity of oil soot, Cookeryaki's smokeless teppanyaki equipment has solved this big problem well, so that you can use it comfortably and eat it with confidence.
Teppanyaki is a favorite of many people. Recently, there have been rumors that teppanyaki is causing cancer. Is teppanyaki really carcinogenic? Why do some people believe that it has carcinogenic effects? Today, Cookeryaki takes everyone to walk into the teppanyaki. The world of burning, what are the practices and materials of teppanyaki? What are the precautions when eating teppanyaki?
When you have eaten teppanyaki with friends, especially when you put the meat on teppanyaki, it is delicious, but if you tell it that it is carcinogenic, would you dare to eat it?
First, the danger of teppanyaki
We all know that barbecue is a direct contact with the source of fire, it is a lot of harm, unhygienic, carcinogenic, etc., the most important difference between teppanyaki and barbecue is the iron plate that the food is in contact with, although there is one more medium, Teppanyaki still has some potential other hazards: throwing away the possibility of unsafe food and poor hygiene, as well as the loss of southern vitamins, natural phytochemicals and unsaturated fatty acids in the food during cooking:
1. The place where teppanyaki is made is generally in the restaurant. It has been in the range of poor ventilation and oil soot intrusion for a long time. It may cause adverse effects such as loss of appetite, lack of energy, upset and lethargy, and physical weakness for a long time. Fume syndrome."
2. The main component of oil soot is acrolein, which has strong stimulation to the eyes, nose and throat mucosa, which can cause chronic keratitis, rhinitis, pharyngitis and bronchitis.
3. The oil temperature is too high to cause the oxidation of fat to produce peroxylipid substances. This substance is not only harmful to the human body, but also has considerable destructive power to the vitamins in food in the stomach and intestines, and also hinders the absorption of proteins and amino acids by the human body. And interference.
4. The benzopyrene in the oil soot is a common high-activity indirect carcinogen. It does not have direct carcinogenicity, but it can easily induce cancers such as stomach cancer and intestinal cancer after it has accumulated to a certain extent in the human body. Long-term inhalation can induce cancerous changes in lung tissue.
If you tell me that the smoke PM2.5 produced by teppanyaki is like the harm of second-hand smoke, do you dare to eat?
Second, eat teppanyaki notes:
1. Reduce high temperature stir fry. In general, cooks use the oil in the pot when they are cooking. When they cook, they think that the fried vegetables will be fragrant. In fact, the cooking of high-temperature oil will cause great damage to food.
2. Do a good job of ventilation and purification to reduce the pollution level of indoor air and reduce the inhalation of harmful fumes by consumers.
3. If there is black residue on the iron plate, clean it before use.
4. Teppanyaki in the production process, the use of more oil, the human body will inadvertently ingest excessive oil, long-term intake can also lead to obesity or some related diseases, such as diabetes, coronary heart disease and hyperlipidemia Wait, try to eat less.
Conclusion: Teppanyaki is delicious, but it should not be eaten for a long time, otherwise it will cause great harm to your health. If you must eat, try to pick some places that are clean and tidy and have good ventilation. When teppanyaki is not suitable, it is not advisable to stand its downwind to prevent the fumes from invading the body.